Format & Call Letters
Classic Country - KRHW - Country Legends 1520 AM & 98.9 FM
KRHW AM & FM plays the biggest Country music artists in America today. KRHW AM & FM is the region’s only Classic’s based Country Radio Station.
KRHW AM & FM targets affluent listeners 18 to 54 years old with the core audience in the 35-64 demographic. The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
We play the Legends of Country Music! KRHW AM & FM listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Shania Twain, Dolly Parton, Alabama, The Judds, Vince Gill, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Tricia Yearwood, Willy Nelson, Brooks & Dunn, Clint Black, Faith Hill, Kenny Rogers, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Tim McGraw, Hank Williams Jr and many more.
The KRHW AM & FM Country music format is quickly becoming a very popular at work choice for listeners.
KRHW AM & FM allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
KRHW AM & FM has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: KRHW AM & FM targets affluent Baby Boomers in the the 50-68 and 25-54 age group.
- 12% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 65+.
- 16% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- 20% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- 20% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- 18% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
- 14% of KRHW AM & FM listeners are adults 18-24 years old.
Gender: KRHW AM & FM listeners are approximately a 54% female and 45% male.
Occupation:KRHW AM & FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Household Income: KRHW AM & FM listeners have high earning power.
Household Income: AM 1170 KJXX listeners have high earning power.
- 38% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income over $75,000.
- 12% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income of $60,000 - $74,999.
- 9% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income of $50,000 - $59,999.
- 10% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income of $40,000 - $49,999.
- 10% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income of $30,000 - $39,999.
- 10% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income of $20,000 - $29,000.
- 11% of AM 1170 KJXX listeners have an income less than $20,000.
Education: KRHW AM & FM listeners are well educated.
- 29% Completed college or more.
- 21% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with KRHW AM & FM.
KRHW AM & FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
KRHW AM & FM targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The KRHW AM & FM is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
KRHW AM & FM Listeners Have Purchasing Power
KRHW AM & FM targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
KRHW AM & FM Targets The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
- There are 80 Million Boomers.
- Boomers will make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population by 2017.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
Investments: KRHW AM & FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: KRHW AM & FM attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
KRHW AM & FM is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
KRHW AM & FM Coverage Maps
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here